TROY, Mich., June 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Inteva Products President and CEO Lon Offenbacher announced six teams honored with the Inteva Products President's Platinum Award of Excellence for 2010, the highest annual honor Inteva can bestow upon an employee. The award is presented in two categories: team achievement and community commitment. For each category, three teams were honored.
"The exceptional performance recognized with these awards reflects the driving passion throughout Inteva to be smart competitors who embrace challenge," said Offenbacher. "Our company culture inspires all of us to innovate, grow and learn – the essentials of continuous improvement. I am honored to recognize the extraordinary talent and passion of those selected for the President's Platinum Award of Excellence. Their unselfish devotion to help others and serve our customers makes us all proud."
The President's Award of Excellence program is designed to acknowledge and express appreciation for extraordinary effort and achievement beyond the scope of normal duties while recognizing an exceptional degree of effective teamwork and collaboration, and extreme dedication and commitment to achieving company objectives and living the company's core values. Employees are nominated for the award by other Inteva employees including supervisors, colleagues and subordinates.
The Inteva Products President's Award of Excellence for team achievement was presented to these three teams:
- ChangChun, China operations team for dramatic improvement of inventory turns while providing 100 percent customer delivery. Team members honored include: Xiaodong Dai, Du Li, Jane Wang, Zhang Yang Ming and Tao Yongru.
- Oshawa, Canada new facility launch team for flawless start-up within five months of business award. This team included members from: Oshawa; Troy and Adrian, Michigan; and Vandalia, Ohio. Employees honored were: Ryan Alexander, Roxanne Allison, Dan Berger, Michelle Brown, Mike Brown, Valerie Brubaker, Joe Carnaghi, Rob Cooper, Chuck Craycraft, Earl Doherty, Mike Dunn, Terry Etter, Lee Galik, Mark Garcia, Andrea Grenier, Bridgette Hill, Ritchie Hines, Joel Honaman, Lucas Jenkins, Lana Klein, Martin Nunnold, Bob Spiller, Daryl Thomas, Denise Wolan and Jerry Wyza.
- Treasury and Hyperion launch team for excellent collaboration for the seamless launch of One Global Company on day one of Inteva's acquisition of ArvinMeritor's Body Systems business unit. This team included members from: Sully-sur-Loire, France; Dietzenbach, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Troy, Michigan and Vandalia, Ohio. Employees honored were: Peter Adams, Paul Calhoun, Sebastien Coulon, Samira Douhabi, Ken Dowd, Denis Dubos, Louise Dupuy, Lori Hutchings, Ron Janus, Thijs Karis, Habon Mohamed Ali and Peter Wijnen.
The Inteva Products President's Award of Excellence for community commitment was presented to these three teams:
- Matamoros, Mexico team for devoting significant after-hours time to provide love and attention to homeless children. Team members honored include: Aldo Ayala, Carlos Bianco, Karla Castillo, Juan Delgado, Mayra Flores, Oscar Garcia, Monica Gonzalez, Perla Gonzalez, Alberto Ham, Olga Hernandez, Pablo Hernandez, Jose Lara, Nubia Lara, Ileana Luevano, Marco Lopez, Ana Machuca, Jesus Macias, Ana Martinez, Martha Mora, Delfino Obregon, Mayumi Ojeda, Irma Padilla, Omar Perales, Yadira Robles, Eduardo Ramirez, Abraham Rodriguez, Denise Rodriguez, Gisela Sandoval, Paloma Sifuentes, Maria Tienda, Alma Tolentino, Adriana Vega, German Vega, Loyda Villa, Ignacio Villafranca and Raul Yee.
- Shanghai, China SAMAP operations leadership team for their work with Blue Sky foundation to help train local handicap people for future employment opportunities and a more fulfilled life. Team members honored include: David Chen, Pan Fuming, Anna Ma, Chen Rong, Cloud Wang, James Wu, Ming Wu, Tim Wu and Qiu Xinsheng.
- Sully-sur-Loire, France operations team for organizing a bicycle marathon and other events to raise money to support medical research and care for people diagnosed with Myopathie. Team members include: Laurent Autrive, Pascal Bie, Thierry Bouard, Patrice Cardine, Denis Chevy, Bruno Dacier, Michael Fever, Simon Herpin, Sebastien Lac, Pascal Louis, Terence Morel, Thierry Pebre, Marc Pradet, Nicolas Prehault, Chris Rhodes, Thierry Tamplier, Marie-Pierre Villoing and Gilbert Voru.
About Inteva Products, LLC
Inteva Products, LLC is a leading global supplier offering value-based innovation and environmentally-friendly products that enhance quality and performance. Inteva serves original equipment manufacturers in six key markets: automotive, commercial vehicle, defense, marine, consumer and industrial. Focused on delivering high-value quality, on time and on budget, Inteva has global resources for engineering, manufacturing and customer service for Closure Systems, Interiors Systems, Motors and Electronics, and Roof Systems. Inteva is focused on sustained global growth, providing excellent customer service and being a best place to work for employees. The company is headquartered in Troy, Michigan and employs over 8,000 people in 18 countries. For more information, please visit www.intevaproducts.com.
Kimberly A. Welch
SOURCE Inteva Products, LLC