Our corporate vision is for customers to recognize Inteva as their leading global supply partner for value-based innovation and environmentally friendly products that enhance quality and performance.
As a responsible corporate citizen, Inteva is dedicated to protecting human health, natural resources and the global environment. This dedication goes beyond compliance with the law to encompass the integration of sound environmental practices in our business decisions.
The following environmental principles provide guidance to Inteva personnel worldwide in the conduct of their daily business practices.
- We are committed to environmentally responsible actions
- We are committed to reducing waste and pollutants, conserving resources and recycling materials at every stage of the product life cycle
- We continue to pursue the development and implementation of technologies that minimize pollutant emissions
- We continue to support all governmental entities in the implementation of environmental laws and regulations
- We continually assess the impact of our facilities on the environment and the communities in which we live and operate, with a goal of continuous improvement.
Inteva Products operates with global facilities that are Certified to the ISO 14001 Standard.
Learn more about how we protect the environment by reviewing the 2020 Sustainability Report.