They hosted events such as raffles, a pizza lunch and a pancake breakfast in order to raise funds. At the pancake breakfast alone, they raised $500. To increase contributions further, Inteva Gadsden separated into teams to heighten the competition.
Inteva Gadsden is well-known for their contributions to the AHA. Their team received the first place award for “Overall Fundraising” at the 2017 Heart Walk. They now boast a large trophy as a prize.
The amount raised this year beats the total of $5,242.39 that was raised last year, which secured them a spot as one of the top 5 fundraising companies in Etowah County. The 2017 fundraising was done in about half of the amount of time as it took to raise last year’s funds.
Congratulations to Inteva Gadsden for their successful fundraising efforts!
A special thank you to the following individuals for their support:
- Daryl Thomas, Plant Manager, Gadsden
- Mary Vervynckt, Senior Logistics Specialist, Gadsden
- John Logerquist, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Gadsden
- Chuck Knox, Operations Manager, Gadsden
- Lisa Carroll, Union President, Local 83-711, IUE-CWA, Gadsden
- Danny Goree, Quality Manager, Gadsden
- Richard Brien, Engineering Manager, Gadsden
- Isabella Rowland (Co-Chair), Finance Payroll Administrator, Gadsden
- Kaci Mathis (Co-Chair), PC&L Specialist, Gadsden