Inteva Products Recognized as one of Ohio's Best Employers in 2016

The company is pleased to be named to this prestigious list

TROY, Mich., March 9, 2016 – Inteva Products, LLC, a leading global Tier One automotive supplier of engineered components and systems, has been selected as one of the 2016 Best Employers in Ohio. The annual list of the Best Employers in Ohio was created by the Ohio SHRM State Council and Best Companies Group and will be published in May.

This statewide survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the companies in Ohio that best benefit the state's economy, workforce and businesses. The 2016 Best Employers in Ohio list is made up of 39 companies.

“We’re pleased to be recognized and named to this list of companies in Ohio,” said Patrick Stewart, Inteva Products Vice President & Executive Director, Interior Systems Product Line, the leader of Inteva’s workforce at its Vandalia, Ohio site. “We are all extremely proud of our team-oriented culture and our positive work environment. Being named to this list gives us the motivation to raise the bar for next year.”

Companies from across the state entered the two-part survey process to compete for the Best Employers in Ohio. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics. This part of the process was worth approximately 25% of the total evaluation. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. This part of the process was worth the remaining 75%. The combined scores determined the top 39 companies,  as well as the final rankings that will be announced in May.

For more information on the Best Employers in Ohio program, visit

About Inteva Products, LLC

Inteva Products, LLCis a leading global automotive supplier providing automakers with innovative, reliable, environmentally friendly products that enhance vehicle quality, safety and performance. Inteva has global resources for engineering, manufacturing and customer service for Closure Systems, Interior Systems, Motors and Electronics, and Roof Systems. Formed in 2008, the tier-one supplier is focused on achieving sustained global growth, providing excellent customer service and driving innovation. The name Inteva was selected by combining the three words that serve as the foundation of what the company provides: innovation, technology, and value. Inteva employs more than 10,000 people in 18 countries and is headquartered in Troy, Michigan USA.

For future company updates, please visit the Inteva website, or the company’s Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.